Porcelanosa Colorstuk Rapid Grout Manhattan
colorstuk rapid n is a type CG 2 high-performance, cement-based grouting material as per EN 13888, for grouting joints up to 15 mm. Suitable for all kinds of ceramic tiles and natural stone, it is specially recommended for outdoor applications and permanently damp environments . A high-tech, fine grained colored mortar with fast setting and hardening times for grouting tile joints up to 15 mm. Suitable for all kinds of ceramic tiles and natural stone. Indoors and outdoors.
• Cement-based, single-component, colored mortar.
• Fine texture mortar for grouting tile joints up to 15 mm.
• Mortar with fast setting and hardening times.
• It prevents efflorescences.
• Excellent mechanical resistance.
• Resistant to heat and UV radiation.
• Waterproof mortar.
• Anti-mold action.
• Easy to apply and clean.
• Wide color range.
•Mixing water: colorstuk rapid n (1Litre per 5 kg bag)
Substrates: All usual substrates for ceramic tiles laying.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Coverage||Up to 10m2 per 5kg|