Willliam Morris and William De Morgan often featured pomegranates in their designs, transforming them into a decorative pattern. The decoration of these tiles has been inspired from prints on furniture and room settings in the Victoria and Albert Museum. The two-tile design can make up a repeating pattern so is well suited as a feature panel or decorative border.
- V&A Pomegranate Fuschia Border 15.2 x 7.6cm£14.50 Each
- V&A Cream Albion Border 15.2 x 3.8cm£2.90 Each
- V&A Cream Plain Field 15.2 x 15.2cm£39.99 /m2
- V&A Cream Plain Field 15.2 x 7.6cm£59.99 /m2
- V&A Puddle Glaze Olive 15.2 x 7.6cm£69.99 /m2
- V&A Puddle Glaze Honey 15.2 x 7.6cm£69.99 /m2
- V&A Puddle Glaze Teapot Brown 15.2 x 7.6cm£69.99 /m2